We remove the stress from booking flights to the Azores.
– We include flights in all of our tailor-made holiday packages.
– We’ll help find the most suitable flight for your chosen Azores holiday from your closest airport.
– We include all the luggage you’ll need, so there are no nasty surprises or extras to pay at the airport.
– We’ll select the best available seats in advance.
– We’re here to help if there are any unexpected delays, and you can call us for help and advice on our twenty-four hour UK helpline.
Getting to Azores
The Azores islands have five international airports on Sao Miguel, Terceira, Faial, Santa Maria and Pico.
Flying direct from the UK...
- Ryanair operate a direct flight from Stansted to Sao Miguel each Saturday, and from Manchester to Sao Miguel on Fridays during the summer.
- British Airways also operate direct flights in the summer from Heathrow to Sao Miguel.
From the USA and Canada...
- SATA Azores Airlines operate daily direct flights from Boston and Toronto to Sao Miguel, and direct on selected days to Terceira.
Flying via Lisbon...
- TAP Air Portugal operate daily flights from Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow to Lisbon, connecting with onward flights to the Azores.
- You can also fly on selected days from Edinburgh, Bristol or Luton airports to Lisbon to connect with an onward flight to the Azores.
- Our holidays are tailor-made and it's easy to include a few nights in the Portuguese capital - travelling via Lisbon also allows you to fly directly into some of the Azores' smaller islands: Faial, Santa Maria and Pico.
Flying via Porto...
- It's also possible to fly to the Azores via Portugal's second city Porto - from Gatwick, Manchester, Stansted and Bristol. Porto's one of our favourite cities and it's easy to include a few nights as part of your tailor-made holiday.
Getting around Azores
Air - All nine islands are connected by local airline SATA Air Azores. They operate like bus services, making island hopping easy. Ferries - Ferry services around the central islands of Faial, Pico and São Jorge are very reliable. For longer distances, (from Sao Miguel to Flores, for example) we recommend a SATA flight. Car - Hire cars are available on all islands, and Azorean roads are generally quiet and well sign-posted. Taxis - If you'd prefer not to drive, we can include airport transfers with our english-speaking and guided tours of all nine islands. Bus - Bus services tend to be timetabled around the school run - we find a hire car or taxis work better.
Follow us online